Train your team
National First Aid Training Institute specialises in corporate training, delivered by a team of certified instructors whose professional backgrounds include years of real-world emergency and first response experience.
Our team will deliver the latest techniques for your employees in a practical, fully simulated learning environment, ensuring they’re ready to handle any emergency with confidence.
Our nationally recognised courses integrate real-life situations and examples and are specifically designed for:
- Professionals (nominated occupational first aider roles)
- Childcare Educators
- Community organisation staff & volunteers
- Sports & recreation staff and volunteers
- Building/Construction industry (People seeking knowledge in Low Voltage Rescue)
- Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Specialists
- Solar Power Installers
On site delivery
Training can be delivered in either of our modern training rooms, on-site for staff efficiency, or at a locally hired venue across South-East Queensland, Toowoomba and Launceston, Tasmania.
You decide what’s best for your team! We also offer:
- Complete time and date customisation (including after-hours and weekend scheduling)
- Split delivery options (2 x 3-hour sessions over 2 days)
Our first aid, CPR and low voltage rescue certificates are recognised by employers in every Australian state and territory. Employees will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for each of the accredited units of competency completed.