Train your team
National First Aid Training Institute specialises in corporate training, delivered by a team of certified instructors whose professional backgrounds include years of real-world emergency and first response experience.
Our team will deliver the latest techniques for your employees in a practical, fully simulated learning environment, ensuring they’re ready to handle any emergency with confidence.
Our nationally recognised courses integrate real-life situations and examples and are specifically designed for:
- Professionals (nominated occupational first aider roles)
- Childcare Educators
- Community organisation staff & volunteers
- Sports & recreation staff and volunteers
- Building/Construction industry (People seeking knowledge in Low Voltage Rescue)
- Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Specialists
- Solar Power Installers
On site delivery
Training can be delivered in either of our modern training rooms, on-site for staff efficiency, or at a locally hired venue across South-East Queensland, Toowoomba and Launceston, Tasmania.
You decide what’s best for your team! We also offer:
- Complete time and date customisation (including after-hours and weekend scheduling)
- Split delivery options (2 x 3-hour sessions over 2 days)
- Group bookings may be eligible for discounts
Our first aid, CPR and low voltage rescue certificates are recognised by employers in every Australian state and territory. Employees will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for each of the accredited units of competency completed.