Win an accredited course for you and five friends!
We’re giving away $1,400 in total course credit! Enter now via Facebook for your chance to win an accredited first aid training course (HLTAID011 Provide First Aid) for you and five friends or work colleagues with National First Aid Training Institute.
This competition is open to residents in the Toowoomba, QLD and Launceston TAS area. A winner will be selected in each location and will receive a free, accredited course for themselves and five friends or colleagues.
To enter, simply like the post and tag five friends in the competition post on Facebook. Be sure to add Launceston or Towoomba depending on your preference. A winner will be selected once the competition closes on Monday 19 December at 5:00 pm AEST.
The prizes are only valid for redemption at our Toowoomba QLD and Launceston TAS training centres.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to National First Aid Training Institute. The “Prize” refers to training giveaway for 6 people in Toowoomba and Launceston.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 5:00 pm on Monday 19 December 2022. One (1) winner in Toowoomba, Queensland and surrounds and one (1) winner in Launceston, Tasmania and surrounds will be selected at random by The Promoter on Tuesday 20 December 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date via reply comment on the post. The total prize value in each location is $700.00 course credit for six (6) people.
- The Promoters competitions with entry via the competition post on Facebook are open only to residents of Toowoomba, Queensland and surrounds and Launceston, Tasmania and surrounds. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from both locations.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Facebook is not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by liking the post and tagging five friends on the competition post on Facebook.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered via post, using a random name picker application.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and The Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The entrant will have 24 hours from notification of winning to respond to The Promoter via Facebook Messenger to claim their prize. After 24 hours, The Promoter has the right to redraw.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.